Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend goodness....




Finally we get a break from the clouds & rain! What a great weekend we just had. I could go for a slight rise in temperature but the sunshine was wonderful. Funny thing is that my kids are now so conditioned to being inside, we practically had to drag them outside kicking & screaming. In all honesty, they were not out there nearly as long as I had hoped & I'm considering telling a little white lie regarding the positive effects of Vitamin D. Builds muscle, makes you run faster, gets you to the next level on Lego Star Wars for Wii....whatever it takes...

Wasn't too creative this weekend, with the exception of this bouquet, which, I must say, I am quite proud of! Needed a little "pick-me-up" for the living room, so I went to Kroger and purchased 5 of their"3 for $12" floral selections and put this arrangement together. I'm loving the greens and purples with just a hint of white. It makes me so happy, I'm dreading the day it begins to wilt. I did buy a few more succulents this weekend but I have done nothing with them so that will have to wait for a new post. They are seriously addictive!


No comments:

Post a Comment