Monday, May 18, 2009

One of my very favorite children's illustrators, J. Otto Seibold, has teamed with Siobhan Vivian to produce another delightful children's book. Vunce Upon A Time is the story of an atypical vampire named Dagmar who is shy, afraid of humans and a vegetarian! It's been out since Halloween but I'm just now blogging about it. Forgive me. And now you have plenty of time to purchase it before next Halloween! I promise you it will be worth it for the artwork alone. J. Otto is also the artist behind my very favorite Christmas movie ever, Olive The Other Reindeer. (Sorry Frosty, they just nudged past you...) And he's the creator of Mr. Lunch. One of my very favorite creative minds....check anything by J.Otto out for your kiddos and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment