100 Things I Have To Be Thankful For:
(no particular order!)
1. Chuck, Ryder, Wyatt & Brooks
2. Baseball - doesn't matter if Brooks is playing or Pujols is playing, I love the game!
3. Chuck's ability to make me laugh in almost any situation.
4. My clients - every year you guys just get better & better!
5. My Canon 5D
6. Highway 30-A - complete paradise on the gulf coast of Florida
7. My neighbors - one of many reasons we're still on Waverly. They're the best.
8. Sonic Happy Hour
9. My mom's "positive-to-a-fault" spirit
10. Apple - for giving me my iMac & iPhone
11. Ryder's quick wit - though it can get her in trouble!
12. My parents, for never telling me I "couldn't" do something.
13. Bill Bryson, Dave Barry, George Carlin, Chris Rock & Ellen....(I guess that's actually 5 things!)
14. Wyatt's teacher - for having a way with my son that just kicks ass - she "gets" him
15. BC Power
16. My Sauconys
17. Don't laugh. The Prizm & all it represents to me. Simplicity & not keeping up with the Joneses.
18. My Suburban. Shut your ______ mouth if you don't like it. With three kids & a business to run, it's a lifesaver. You can criticize me when you're living off the land & riding a bicycle to your job.
19. Fried cheese
20. Dr. G & Mystery Diagnosis - for giving me a whole new list of things to worry that I might die of....
21. Humor in all forms - it can get me through anything
22. Gladware - seriously, what did our forefathers use?
23. ALL of my photos - and that is 1000's upon 1000's.
24. Flickr - endless inspiration
25. Twitter & the nuts I follow - They make me smile many, many times each day.
26. All Free & Clear detergent - Without this you would constantly see me digging at my crotch so you should put it on your list and be thankful too.
27. Ryder's amazing taste & style, which did NOT come from me.
28. Fiji water - it's better than any other water & don't tell me it's not!
29. Wyatt's gentle nature
30. Pizza Hut - for seeing that we are fed when Chuck travels
31. Hugs from Brooks when I least expect them
32. Fried pickles - Kimberly Brown, you created a monster!
33. Downtown Little Rock - endless shooting locations & tons of inspiration
34. Coach Tim (soccer)
36. Books - soooo many books & Little Rock's great library system
37. Amusement & water parks
38. 70's & 80's tv re-runs
39. Long johns from Faye's Bakery
40. The Sugar Shak in Rosemary Beach, FL
41. Vanilla pancakes from Great Southern in Seaside, FL
42. Magazines - at least the ones that are left!
43. Art fairs
44. Spaghetti & meatballs, preferably made by my dad's wife, Debbie
45. Red, my dad's dog
46. That someone saw a need for Photoshop!
47. Blogs that inspire
48. The Flying Fish restaurant
49. Martha - I'm thankful for her in many ways.....
50. Albert Pike Recreation Area
51. Brooks' athletic prowess, especially with a baseball!
52. Overgrown fields, bright walls, abandoned buildings
53. Wyatt's curly hair
54. Blue Gulf waters
55. My patio - I swear I'm using it more in 2010
57. Presbyterian Disaster Assistance - These folks are doing great things every day.
58. Tory Burch, Kate Spade & Trina Turk - creative geniuses
59. New journals to begin
60. Fairhope, AL
61. Nancy Drew mysteries
62. Ryder's indomitable spirit
63. My recipe collection - though I don't use it as often as I should
64. My daughter's wonderful circle of friends
65. Light - need it @ home and love it for work!
66. My collection of vintage Christmas ornaments
67. That people are willing to be soldiers, firefighters & policemen & risk their lives for me
68. My vintage restaurant postcard collection
69. REAL Christmas trees
72. Bazzill orange peel textured cardstock
73. Pajama pants
74. My memory foam pillow
75. That I am lucky enough to not have to work full-time
76. Hot baths
77. My Tempur-Pedic mattress
78. My Dad, for having the courage & faith to let me make a lot of decisions myself. I didn't realize how much courage that took until I had my own kids!
79. Free movie bonuses @ Blockbuster, especially when you aren't expecting them
80. That I'm not shopping on Black Friday
81. The little 1950's ranch house that we call home
82. That Chuck has a flexible schedule & can help when I need him
83. Birthday cakes
84. True crime tv
85. Quilts - especially the one I always try to steal from my mother
87. Karl Rove - I just threw that one in there to make you cringe
88. Heroes like Captain Sullenberger, who renew our faith in mankind....
89. People like Dooce, who inspire others to be themselves & be REAL
90. That my kids are all very creative, in different ways.
91. That I've never had to face a real tragedy in my almost 40 years...
92. That Chuck has never lost his job (nor, for that matter, have I!)
93. Chances to re-connect with old friends....
94. All my thread, floss, canvas and needlework stuff. It's my sanity many days....
95. My neighborhood pool & the friends it's brought into my life.
96. My friend Janis, for showing me what true strength is.
97. Gulf breezes - I don't get to be near them as often as I would like but I love them when I do!
98. Entrepreneurs who change the world - and by this I'm referring to the mobile donut truck in Alys Beach, among other things!
99. Tony LaRussa
100. Simon Cowell - surely you didn't think I'd forget him.